Jewellery Repairs By Post
Let us know what needs repaired and we can give you a rough estimate of the repair cost.
What happens when you send your jewellery for a quote/repair:
- When your items arrive we will call/email you to let you know they have arrived safely.
- Once inspected we will be able to give you a price for repair work and how long it will take to complete (we aim to return items as fast as we can - usually a week for most repairs, where we need to order in stones etc this may take 2 weeks).
- Should the repair price be higher than you anticipated your jewellery will be returned free of charge.
- Payment is required in full, prior to any repair work commencing and can be made by Bank Transfer, Debit or Credit Card.
- We will email when your items are ready and give you a tracking reference number.
For more information on the jewellery repair process please read our How it Works page.
Complete form below to request a prepaid insured delivery envelope.