- Price List
- Request FREE Quote
- Jewellery Repairs
- Stone Replacement
- Rhodium Plating
- Ring Repairs
- Ring Re-Sizing
- Re-Sizing Calculator
- Links of London
- Bracelet Repairs
- Catches Replaced
- Charm Soldering
- Chain Repairs
- Necklace Repairs
- Earring Repairs
- Jewellery Cleaning
- Send us Feedback
- How It Works
- Delivery Charges
- We Buy Gold
- Trade Repairs
Jewellery Repairs You Can Trust
Diamonds are forever, but jewellery doesn't always stay perfect. That’s where we come in. If you’re looking for jewellery repair, we are the experts you can rely on.
Whatever your requirements, our expert team are here to help. Everything you need for your damaged or broken jewellery is carried out in our jewellery workshop by professional repairers.
At Jewellery Doctor, we are not a jewellery shop, instead, we have a workshop dedicated to jewellery repair – it’s what we do best. We have a wealth of experience and can repair jewellery that others don’t have the expertise for. What’s more, it’s better value than going to your local repairer.
Every piece of jewellery has a story to tell, and we are used to working with family heirlooms, designer jewellery and precious pieces that mean a lot to you. You can rest assured your treasured jewellery is in safe and expert hands.
What you can expect:
- All jewellery repairs including ring sizing, bracelet repairs, setting missing stones or diamonds and restringing necklaces
- Fully insured postal service
- Free estimate – we send you a prepaid envelope for insured Special Delivery. You only pay for sending the jewellery into us if you go ahead with the repair.
- Fast turnaround – most repairs are returned in a week. If we need to order new stones, this may take two weeks
- All repair work is guaranteed for one year
- We carry out repairs that other jewellers won't attempt and pride ourselves in our high repair standards
- Rest assured we take care of your treasured jewellery and return it to you beautifully restored
All our repairs come with a one year guarantee. Restringing comes with a six month guarantee.
All you need to do is fill in the form and send in your jewellery for a free, no-obligation quote.
Step 1. Request a pre-paid envelope using the form below
Fill in our online form with your contact and address details along with a description of what you will be sending us.
Step 2. We will send you an envelope
Once we have received your request, we will send you a pre-paid envelope. We will also send you an easy-to-follow checklist.
Step 3. Send us your jewellery
Wrap your jewellery to keep it cushioned, and place in the special delivery envelope along with the completed checklist. Take it to your post office and they will give you proof of postage.
Complete the form below to request a prepaid and insured delivery envelope.